Sunday 7 January 2007

Popping the Blog Cherry

Hello Moles!

Look at me with my own blog! I thought it be about time that I break away from trashbags and get my own blog happening.

This also means I need to get myself a digital camera so i can update pics regularly... Ahhhh, technicalities.

So yeah. This blog is one of my resolutions for 2007. To keep all you kids informed on what's doing in the life of Tim via the internet! YEW!

As it stands, I'm going to have some posts to write this week about

And other assorted things to come, I'm sure...

Luff to all!! xox

3 comments:

flying carpet said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Timbo you have a blog! I'll be watching.

token tim said...

Ok ok!

I've swap the green for black and vice versa, but I still want MORE COLOUR!

Watch this space for more prettiness.

Beth said...

yay to you Timmy! I'll be a regular for sure... now get that digital camera! :)