Tuesday 20 March 2007

Media Slut....

Man, It's hard being a Quasi Celebrity.

I didn't need Ready Steady Cook. I didn't need a starring role on Sunrise. Man... I didn't even need to meet Mr Bean on Bondi Beach. All I needed was a pair of speedo's, a spray tan, some red sunnies and a shit load of poofs and dykes all marching together to Bonnie Tyler!

I've highlighted people you'd know in red in the 2 newspaper pics:

Click to see them clearer!

Sydney Star Observer, I'm on the right, up the back:

Then there's me from the Channel 7 archives:


And the next night at homesexual; from homesexual.com.au

Give me a few more appearances and Edwina won't be able to stop staring at me next time we meet... apparently there's something "magnetic" about a celeb according to her. I tend to agree!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!

who does your PR?