Tuesday 27 February 2007

I'm Holding Out For A Hero!

So guys, I'm in!

I'm gonna be marching with Karla in the Mardi Gras this year and if I haven't mentioned it recently:

I'M REALLY FUCKIN EXCITED!!!

It's going to be so fun, so camp, so liberating and it fills me with such a sense of pride and excitement to be marching in the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras for the first time... especially alongside my great pal, Kpaff.

Check out how camp the Surf Lifesaver Flags in this pic! LOVE IT!

I'll be sure to take a THOUSAND pics and will let you all know how it goes. Wish me luck! I'll only be wearing speedo's, joggers and a spray tan, so I'll need all the luck I can get!!!

Love Tim x

PS check out progress at : www.lifesaver2007.blogspot.com

1 comment:

C said...

so i followed the link and watched the video. Girl in white long sleeves third from front to the right of screen is in biggg trouble. My dead pet guinea pigs have more timing then her